Shakeel Ahmed

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Assistance for House Relocation Is Available 24/7

I was looking for a good and reliable relocation company which can manage all the tasks related to the shifting without disturbing me as I am a working person and I had to give time to my job, so, my colleague told me the relocation company Man and van Walthamstow because she had taken the services of the company and was satisfied by the dedicated workers who worked hard to make her satisfied by working till the end moment of the relocation process. I called on the number which was given by her and talked to the customer support staff for getting the information about the whole shifting process and also the rates of the services. The customer support representative talked in a humble manner and friendly gave me the answer of each question to make me satisfied about the company workers and clear the confusion I had in my mind.
After getting the full information about everything, I booked the services and the time was set on which the workers of the company will reach at the location of my house for the shifting of the items. I had also purchased the packing material from the company because the company was offering it at low rate and also giving the guarantee that it is of high quality in which the items will not get damage so, I ordered it with confidence. Other than that the company also gave the guarantee of the service which I had booked so that I can rely on the workers and relax. The Man and Van Walthamstow approached my house on time and they begin working with the dismantling of big items that cannot be shifted assembled, then they packed all the items in the boxes for the shifting.
Man and Van
Man with van hire Walthamstow then load the boxes into the van which was provided by the company for the relocation, many boxes were shifted at a time for the relocation due to which the task was accomplished in less time. The crewmen were expert in their task as said by the customer support staff which can be seen by their professional working. They shifted the product with care and all the items were safe as I had checked every single item after they were relocated to the new place. The driver was expert in driving the big van as he drove smoothly from the speed breakers that were coming in the way of shifting. The satellite system in the van helped also in completing the task on time which was given to me by the company because it was giving the updates to the driver so that he can use the route with less traffic for the shifting.
It was a great experience of relocation by working with the experts of the company and booking the service of house removals Walthamstow. I will again book the company workers if required in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment