Shakeel Ahmed

Thursday 11 June 2015

Man And Van Gravesend Giving A Professional Touch

Man and Van
I live in Gravesend. I work as a school teacher here and I am proud of my profession, as I believe that there is nothing more fulfilling than building the future blocks of the United Kingdom. I am an ardent believer of the fact that for a happy and healthy nation, the teachers needs to play a vital role by providing quality education to the children. They are the foundation of the nation and if they are strong enough, they will take the nation forward in multitude number of ways. I am a proud teacher of a wonderful bunch of students. Maybe it is because of my dedication towards the children that has made me a very popular teacher among the students. They love me too.
There is an annual parent’s teacher’s meeting that is organized in our school each year. This is quite an important event as an annual function is also organized that day where talented students showcase their talents in a very entertaining manner. There is also the awards ceremony on the same day to acknowledge the good work of the outstanding students, which is then followed by the parents and teachers meeting, where teachers meet the parents of each student individually to discuss the positive and negative aspects of the children and focus on the ways to improve the children’s performance.
Last year, I was made responsible to organize this entire event as each year this responsibility is given to any teacher. This is done by school’s management to make teachers well versed with the organizing of big events and learn from them. Last year, it was my turn and I happily accepted the responsibility. The school’s management allocated quite a handsome amount of money for me to organize the event but I was confident that I could arrange the entire affair in quite a reasonable amount and I was sure that I would be able to make the event most successful and memorable event that the school ever had. The reason of my confidence was due to my decision of hiring the most amazing and affordable event management services that are available in Gravesend. Those who live in Gravesend might already have guessed that I was planning to hire the services of Man and Van Gravesend event management service.
The Man and Van Gravesend is the most liked service in the town. The staff members of this amazing and exceptional service are highly regarded for their courteousness and hard work. This service is simply the trademark of the quality service and there is no other service in the same niche that is providing as elevated level of service as is given by the Man and Van Gravesend event management service. My decision yielded great results as the school witnessed the best annual function that was ever organized in the school’s history. Everyone appreciated my good work and I am, in turn, writing this testimonial to pay tribute to this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment